Are you getting enough green fruits and vegetables? As a speaker, coach, author and menopause fitness expert I get ask thousands of questions about the power of green drinks via my blog and podcast. I can honestly say green smoothies are one of my favorite heath drinks and prefer them over pretty much any other drink. Green smoothies are not only delicious drinks but are also excellently beneficial for health. If you are in the midlife phase of your life and starting to feel the effect of aging I highly recommend you begin to drink fresh green smoothies at least 3-4 times per week. Below I listed ten reasons you should Go Green Today!
The top ten benefits of these smoothies are as follow
- They are exceedingly nutritious as they are made with 40% organic green ingredients and 60% of ripe fruit mix. There is no kind of artificial ingredients present in it thereby making it completely nutritious for all.
- Digesting these smoothies is very easy. The fruit and green cells get easily ruptured when they are blended together that makes it easy for body to absorb all essential nutrients from it.
- They are totally fiber rich food that helps in maintaining the digestive system of body.
- Green smoothies are perfect blend of fruit and vegetables. They are even very tempting to consume. So, it is possible for them to supply all vital ingredients required for healthy and fit body.
- This is great nutrient supplier for those people who do not consume too much of green leafy vegetables and fruits in their diet. By consuming one to two cup of these smoothies every day, individuals can have totally fit and fine body.
- There are no added flavors or sugar in these drinks that makes them suitable to be consumed even by people who are suffering from any major or minor health disorder.
- The best thing about these smoothies is that they can be prepared by adding different fruits and vegetables according to one’s preference. So, this avoids occurring of any food allergy that may happen due to any other drink item.
- These drinks also help in maintaining the cholesterol level within human body.
- These are refreshing drinks and make a person feel fresh and full of energy after consumption.
- Finally, green smoothies are great nutrients for kids of small ages and help them to gain strong internal health with ease.
The great health benefits offered by green smoothies along with excellent taste make them suitable drinks for every person.
If you are sold and ready to take the leap to living a healthy happy midlife try this simple green smoothie recipe that I personally drink at least three times per week.
Simple Tasty Green Smoothie Recipe from Coach Kris T. Smith
• 1 Cup Fresh Organic Spinach
• 1 Cup Fresh Kale
• 1 Granny Smith Organic Apple
• 1 Organic Cucumber
• ½ Orange Adds some (Citrus Taste)
• ¼ Fresh Squeezed Lemon
• 3-5 Ice Cube
Bend all the ingredients together and enjoy a nice 10oz glass of Green Pleasure.
If you enjoyed this article and would like to get more tips, strategies to assist you in living your most healthy and happy menopause life please visit the My Menopause Fix Blog or Listen to my podcast on iTunes at www.mymenopausefix.com/itunes.
Kris T. Smith, MPT, CNC is a highly sought after menopause fitness expert, speaker, and podcast host. Kris is the author of the 7 Day Menopause Diet, and coming soon The Menopause Success Triangle: A Practical guide to living a healthy, happy menopause life.